GENERAL TERMS + CONDITIONS
- If you have an Avedon Gift Certificate, your Avedon Portrait Experience must be booked prior to the expiry date, but the actual photography session can be held up to 1 month after.
- All appointments are limited and are subject to availability.
- One (1) Complimentary Reveal + Design Session per photography session and all orders and payment are completed at this time. To make sure you benefit from any specials/gift vouchers/product credits, we ask that ALL decision makers are present at the Reveal + Design Session.
- Your Avedon Gift Card and/or digital package credit is not redeemable for cash, cannot be used with any other offer and is not transferable. Any offers cannot be used towards prior photography sessions. Digital Package credits are only redeemable when purchasing a Digital Package.
- Only 1 gift card/offer per client.
- Travel expenses may apply outside the Manawatu Region
- A guide to prices and products can be viewed on our website at HERE.
Yes, absolutely! We have 3 Digital Packages to choose from. 6 Digital Images, 12 Digital Images or ALL the Digital Images.
There are beautiful digitals and products to suit all budgets and tastes. Simply purchase the ones you love most! Avedon’s fine art products range between $375 and $1790.
We’re here to help you! We have a unique way of helping you sort through your gorgeous images to find exactly what works for you! (but we know you’ll love them all!)
Your Avedon Portrait Experience includes 1x Reveal + Design Session. If you feel you can’t decide on your order at that time, we are happy to book you in for a second session. The fee for Reveal + Design Sessions is $375. Payment is required at the time of booking the second session.
To make sure you benefit from any specials/gift vouchers/product credits, we ask that ALL decision makers are present at the Reveal + Design Session.
Yes, you certainly can! However, it is important to remember your prints and products from Avedon are professionally produced to achieve optimum colour and quality.
Included in your digital package is a set of reference prints. Use these as a guide to how the print should look if you are printing from a generic photo lab. Please note that these generic labs typically do not use archival quality inks and paper however at Avedon we ensure you have the highest of quality.
We hope this doesn’t happen to you but don’t worry if it does because we archive all our images. Reach out to us and we can retrieve your images from archives for you. Our fee for this is $185
Of course! You are welcome to use your digital files on any social media platform. Be sure to share the love and mention Avedon Photography when sharing!
Absolutely! Avedon Photography is proudly partnered with Fee Funders to help our clients have more options for purchasing their artwork. Fee Funders pay 100% of your invoice total on your behalf straight away whilst you can spread payment over a 3, 6, 9 or 12 month period! We do ask that you pay a deposit of 25% upfront, which decreases the amount of your payment plan. For more info please head over to https://www.feefunders.co.nz
All our orders are done during your complimentary Reveal + Design Session. Please ensure that you have an idea of what products/packages you would like to order prior to your Reveal + Design Session.
However, if you do need more time we are happy to schedule in an additional Reveal + Design Session for $375. Payment is required at the time of booking the additional session.
We ask that you order and pay for your artwork at your Reveal + Design Session. We are happy to invoice you at this session if you would prefer to pay via bank transfer. However if payment isn’t made within 48 hours, we cancel your order and any credits you may have. Artwork is only sent to print when full payment is received.
Your bonus items are included complimentary and are a reference print for your digital files. These will act as a guide if ever you want to print these images at a generic photo lab.
Please note that these generic labs typically do not use archival quality inks and paper however at Avedon we ensure you have the highest of quality.
We ask that you allow 4-6 weeks for your artwork to arrive in our studio and to be checked that it’s perfect for you to pick up. Due to Covid-19 this may take slightly longer, but we’ll let you know each step of the way!